RH Preyda is looking for a results-driven sales person to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Our customer base focuses strongly on the cutlery, industrial, food-service, and tactical/outdoor industries.
The proper candidate will be competitive, driven, a self-starter, and trustworthy. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability, meet and surpass business expectations, and contribute to our company’s growth.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, and in person, we would like to meet you. Prior experience in the Synthetic Sharpening Stone industry a plus!
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities and prospects through cold calling, networking, and in-person appointments.
• Set up meetings with potential clients to determine their needs and goals.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled timeframe
• Supply management with customer feedback: needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Strong focus will be placed on driving sales of, and promoting our new Synthetic Stone products, including the Arkansas Water Stone.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Prior experience in the Synthetic Sharpening Stone industry a plus!
About The Role
• This is a Chicago, IL (and surrounding area) based position.
• Base salary (commensurate with experience) plus commission based on achieving sales goals.
• Some travel required.
• Candidate will work Monday-Friday from home and on the road. Occasional weekend work may be required if attending a Trade Show.
• Immediate to flexible start date.